Monday, June 16, 2008

The fox welcomes thee.

Good day all.

In case you haven't noticed, the counter has officially cleared 1,000 hits.

I'd like to take the time to thank the readers of the blog. Watching the counter go up just shows me that you all really do care, or enjoy my sadistic, sarcastic sense of humor.

So what has been going on? Well not much. I keep hunting for jobs, seeing if something interesting comes my way. Its good to keep options open when you have qualifications like I do. You never know what might come out of the blue.

Challenger Motor Freight did send me an Info package. But the wage isn't as much as I make in the CF, so I know my path right now.

And I guess things could be worse. I mean I know I'm going to Wainwright in the fall. I've missed too many as is, and I got a feeling I am next in the breech.

But on a good note, a buddy of mine tells me I am moving over to Heavy Lift section. Which is all tractor trailers. Which could be good. Tractor trailers get a lot more runs then the trucks I drive now. And at $500 to $1000 per run, I could save up some coin for Christmas. If thats the case, dad better hurry up with that inverter and laptop!

Besides, this is my last working week then I begin leave. So I just gotta hang in there. Really. All thats left is tomorrow I do a run, which will suck. Wednesday, I don't think much is planned. Thursday I go to a mess dinner at night which should be.. Interesting. And Friday is a sports day.. Then leave!

Too bad Jamie couldn't go to the dinner.

Think I will try to get some fishing in this weekend.

To the readers, thanks again, and I'm sure Ill find something to piss me off! Hang in there!

No comments: