Saturday, January 5, 2008

Introduction.

First installment from me, The one who calls himself the "HyperFox".

Well little about myself. They say there isn't much in the name, but I disagree.

In today's life, a name is important. Everything you do usually has you name on it, from the first times you learn how to write it, to when its signed on your death certificate.

So why do I use an alias? Simply put, I know how important privacy is. I used to be in "the business". For those of you still in it. You know what I mean,

Sure. Lots of you could figure out my first and last name, but anyone with a phone book could find so many more to sell.

Back onto me. Well I'm a younger fella. A proud member of the Canadian Armed Forces. Im a Mobile Support Equipment Operator, also known as a Trucker. We drive just about anything with wheels, heavy equipment, airport stuff.. You name it. One of us has driven it. Really were a jack of all trades and master of none.

I also have a missus and two kids. 5 and 3. I love them to death, and I'm sure their stories will end up here for your enjoyment... The wife's family could sometimes be enough for an entire blog itself. They say things happen for a reason.

I'm also known as being VERY opinionated, and sometimes controversial. This always leads me to stick my foot in my mouth at some point, but I'm sure it will make for some entertainment later on. I tend to rant and rave about just about anything. Don't take it personally. Its just an opinion.

The blog begins!

HyperFox

No comments: